Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Manage your internet quota wisely and save money

I'm busy, let me get straight to the point. Why subscribe to a 5GB data for 30 days package at RM48.00 when you can actually pay RM39.00? but I guess its how you use your data. This is how I use it:
2GB is sufficient for me to hotspot to 3 laptops in the house for the whole month. That is if all you do is browse for news, check your social media accounts and check emails... all the normal stuff.

But once in a while I need to download videos, update iPad apps or do some quick research on Youtube so I do not want to use the internet quota for that 30 days package... because the data topup is expensive; so on top of the 30 days quota, I subscribe to a 1GB One-Day-Pass for only RM3.00.

If I do this three time a month... I still spend cheaper than taking the 5GB while actually utilizing 5GB. the table below demonstrate the calculation of how I save.

Let me know how you manage your quota. I've got to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a comment. If you hate me... leave two.