Wednesday, May 3, 2017

What are you addicted to?

If any one of you observe your friends closely, you will find most if not all of them have some sort of addiction they present daily. I am not talking about drug addicts, I am talking about people who are addicted to conflict, I know few of my friends and family members that fits the profile. Some people are addicted to crisis, like your boss or ex-boss; they can't make do a day without trying to handle a crisis... so sad. Some are addicted to love and breakups, they like the sensation of feeling sad, crying, banging their head against the wall and whatever. Some people are addicted to problems, they only see problem around them and no idea how to go beyond that nasty thought. Your friends wants to eat Pizza, but this idiot will say something like this "but there is no bus going there at this hour" which is pretty annoying, I know I have two friends that fits the profile. What are you addicted to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a comment. If you hate me... leave two.