Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Attempted Auto Theft On My Car

Be careful guys, it happened to me today.

I was from town center KL on my way to a destination. I stopped by the Hentian Sebelah Serdang just after the Sungai Besi Toll. I would usually, any places that I went to... I would most of the time if not always, parked my car nearby where I would be having my meal or at least park my car where I could observe it from a far.

But not this time.

By the time I was done with my lunch. I walked to my car only to find it was unlocked and the Glove Compartment opened. Nothing was missing thank God. But I suspect that the thief failed to get the engine to run just because I had a special immobilizer installed.

The key hole on my door was plugged out probably using a flat head Screwdriver and that was how he got in the car. Please be careful and do not leave your valuables in your vehicle and I would suggest that steering lock should be applied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do leave a comment. If you hate me... leave two.